Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pinterest and 30 Minute Yeast Rolls

Okay, so I absolutely got sucked in! I have heard so much about this wonderful place online called Pinterest but I was purposefully staying away. Why, you might ask? Time! I knew that it would become an addiction and I wouldn't be able to stay away. Alas, I joined the waiting list and joined anyways. Here's to life's guilty pleasures :0). My main focuses while on Pinterest? Birthday party ideas for the girls and recipes galore! One such recipe I found was a 30 minute yeast roll recipe. If you know me at all, you probably know that bread is always listed as my favorite food. In fact, I usually base my eating out decisions on the restaurants with the best bread. These rolls were amazing! They almost melt in your mouth. I topped mine with some homemade honey cinnamon butter and oh my goodness, a little piece of heaven! I hope you enjoy!



30 Minute Rolls
1 C plus 2 Tbsp warm water
1/3 C oil
2 Tbsp yeast
1/4 C sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg
3 1/2 C flour

Heat oven to 400 degrees.
In your mixer bowl combine the water, oil, yeast and sugar and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.  Using your dough hook, mix in the salt, egg and flour.  Knead with hook until will incorporated and dough is soft and smooth. (Just a few minutes)Form dough into 12 balls and then place in a greased 9 x 13 pan and allow to rest for 10 minutes.  Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until golden brown.

Recipe from Real Mom Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment